Joseph N. Badolato, DO
As an Internist, I am trained to treat adults with various illnesses. My practice as a Hospitalist focuses on inpatient medicine only. I want you to feel comfortable with me as your physician when you are admitted to the hospital.
Hospitalist medicine consists of treating patients from the community from the time they are admitted to the hospital to the time they are discharged. I coordinate the patient's care and ensure they are being treated appropriately during their hospital stay. I manage a vast array of diseases spanning from heart attacks and strokes to diabetes and high blood pressure. I work closely with the consultants to ensure the patient is getting the best possible care available. I am devoted to giving patients the best care possible. Once the patient leaves the hospital, care is followed up with outpatient primary care doctors and other specialists. I am in contact with the outpatient primary care doctors and specialists when necessary to ensure you receive the best care around. We work together to make your hospital stay beneficial for you and your family and ensure you are receiving appropriate care for your illness.
I understand that being in the hospital can be daunting for you and your family, and I am here to make you comfortable by providing quality care in a time of need. I am always available to review your hospital stay with you and go over the diagnoses, treatment plan and follow up. Feel free to reach me at any time.
Ages served: 18+
Location & Hours
18 East Laurel Road
Stratford, NJ 08084
Hospitalists work as a group and part of a multi-disciplinary team, on a rotating basis, ensuring solid clinical handoffs in the care of their patients.
Education & Qualification
- Nova Southeastern University SOM, D.O. - Fort Lauderdale, FL (2011)
- Nova Southeastern University, M.B.S. Program - Ft. Lauderdale, FL (2007)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, M.S. Biomedical Sciences - Philadelphia, PA (2006)
- University of Delaware, B.A. Biology - Newark, DE (2004)
Internship & Residency:
- Rowan University, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internal Medicine - Stratford, NJ (2014)
- Internal Medicine Eligible
Professional Appointments & Affiliations
Appointments & Affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital, Internal Medicine Hospitalist - Cherry Hill, NJ (2011-Present)
- American College of Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Physicians