|Source||Stephanie Biggs, RD, LDN, CDE|
Who says pancakes can’t be healthy? Enjoy an easy pancake recipe that packs an added protein and fiber punch, perfect for a weekend breakfast!
3 3⁄4 cOat flour
1 cAlmond Milk
2 TPlain Greek yogurt
1 tbaking powder
1⁄2 tBaking soda
- In a large mixing bowl, add oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Next, add all remaining ingredients except the apple. Whisk batter until combined.
- Heat a griddle, pan, or skillet over medium heat and lightly grease.
- Pour pancake batter into a liquid measuring cup, then pour about ¼ cup of mixture to form one pancake. Once air bubbles begin to form, add apple slices to top.
- Cook approximately pancake for approximately 2-3 minutes on each side
- Serve pancakes with a drizzle of honey, extra dollop of yogurt, or sautéed apple slices!