|Source||Melissa Wadolowski, RD, LDN|
These delicious tacos are spicy, savory, and fun to make!
1Medium head cauliflower
1 cnChickpeas (drained and rinsed)
1⁄4 cBuffalo sauce
1Large avocado (mashed)
1⁄2 tCracked pepper and sea salt
1⁄2 tGarlic powder
1⁄2 cCooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and add to a large bowl. Pour in chickpeas and buffalo sauce and toss to combine. Transfer mixture to the baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes until cauliflower is starting to brown and chickpeas are starting to crisp.
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork until smooth. Squeeze in lime and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika (optional). Stir to combine.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of avocado mixture on each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons of quinoa and some of the cauliflower-chickpea mixture. Garnish as desired.
Optional garnishes: Sliced red cabbage, sliced jalapeno, cilantro, radishes, smoked paprika